HOOK-EYE SPORTFISHING ACTION CAMERA
HOOK-EYE SPORTFISHING CAMERA: DESIGNED FOR TROLLING – FLOATING – BOTTOM FISHING
Born for Big Game, the Hook-Eye Sportfishing Camera is designed to be attached to any fishing line or leader in order to capture fast action and shoot high-definition videos even in extreme conditions, such as Marlin fight.
Hook-Eye features a fishing line attachment system placed along the bottom of the body, which allows the cam to slide back and forth on the fishing line, following hook up and fight, with no need to ever cut the line and no interference with the action. It is equipped with an adjustable centerboard and three different-sized eco-friendly tungsten sinkers to adapt to most kinds of fishing.
Thanks to its hydrodynamic shape, the cam is buoyant and behaves like a teaser, staying on top during trolling and resulting very attractive to predators. Therefore, not only Hook-Eye does not interfere with the action, but has the amazing peculiarity to encourage the fish to cruise over and look at what is going on after the lure!
Completely waterproof up to 400 feet the Hook-Eye Sportfishing Action Cam is provided with an automatic LED lighting system which switches automatically on and off according to light conditions.
The cam is able to record a full HD video (1920x1080p) for 3 hours with its fully-charged battery pack.
Hook-Eye Camouflage Sportfishing Edition. The Camouflage Cam version has been created to disguise and blend itself with its surrounding, that is ocean. Although the black one is very resistant to the attacks of marlins and other predators, whose bites resulted in just a few scratches on the shell, the Camo version is designed to prevent these attacks.
- No extra casing needed – No external buttons and switches – Magnetic activation
- Hydrodynamic rugged body – Waterproof up to 590 ft (180 mts) depth
- Built-in powerful LED lighting system – automatic activation based on light conditions
- Built-in Microphone
- FULL HD – 1080p 30fps, 1080p 25fps, 720p 30fps, 720p 25fps, 720p 60fps, 720p 50fps
- Auto, pre-set and user-defined White Balance
- Auto and user selectable exposure level
- 3-hour continuous recording – Standby mode
- MP4 le format H264 codec
- 2000mAh changeable rechargeable LiPo battery – 3 hours
- Micro SD card class 10 or higher recommended – 32 GB card supported
- Easy file based configuration
- User updatable firmware
- Coated electronics
- All-glass high-quality 7 element TV coated lens
- Wide angle lens F1.8 140°
- High Sensitivity CMOS imaging sensor for low light performance
- Back frame filter bay for optical filters on lens and lights
- Centerboard with changeable weight system
- Dual fishing line hooking system
- Back frame accessory bay
- Bottom accessory rail
- Silica gel housing for anti-moisture
Sportfishing Cameras and Hook-Eye Comparison
Hook-Eye Sportfishing Action Camera has been specifically developed to enable anglers visually to record their deep-sea exploits. Thanks to its unique hydrodynamic design and line attachment system, Hook-Eye is free to slide on the line and swim with the lure, recording everything without ever interfering with fishing action. Furthermore, you never […]
Hook-Eye Tungsten Sinkers
Why do we use tungsten sinkers? Today every angler is committed to preserving fish and fishing environment. As environmental concerns grow and the awareness regarding the toxicity of lead increases, more and more anglers are turning towards tungsten as their material of choice for weighted applications. What’s more, tungsten, having a […]
HOOK-EYE CAM SUCCESS AT MIAMI BOAT SHOW
After 2 years of thorough testing all over the world, from Europe to Cabo Verde to Australia, Hook-Eye Underwater Sportfishing Action cam has been successfully presented to public during the Miami International Boat Show from February 16th to 20th, 2017. Sea-life lovers have been introduced to this amazing new action […]
Hook-Eye Sportfishing Cam – Born in Italy
Ideated and developed by a team of Italian engineers and designers, Hook-Eye Cam is able to shoot high-definition videos and capture fast action even in extreme conditions, giving you a truly unique perspective of the underwater world. Its amazing hydrodynamic shape has been designed by a renowned Italian boat designer […]