HOOK-EYE SPORTFISHING ACTION CAMERA
HOOK-EYE SPORTFISHING CAMERA: DESIGNED FOR TROLLING – FLOATING – BOTTOM FISHING
Born for Big Game, the Hook-Eye Sportfishing Camera is designed to be attached to any fishing line or leader in order to capture fast action and shoot high-definition videos even in extreme conditions, such as Marlin fight.
Hook-Eye features a fishing line attachment system placed along the bottom of the body, which allows the cam to slide back and forth on the fishing line, following hook up and fight, with no need to ever cut the line and no interference with the action. It is equipped with an adjustable centerboard and three different-sized eco-friendly tungsten sinkers to adapt to most kinds of fishing.
Thanks to its hydrodynamic shape, the cam is buoyant and behaves like a teaser, staying on top during trolling and resulting very attractive to predators. Therefore, not only Hook-Eye does not interfere with the action, but has the amazing peculiarity to encourage the fish to cruise over and look at what is going on after the lure!
Completely waterproof up to 590 feet the Hook-Eye Sportfishing Action Cam is provided with an automatic LED lighting system which switches automatically on and off according to light conditions.
The cam is able to record a full HD video (1920 x 1080p) for 3 hours with its fully-charged battery pack.
The Hook-Eye Camera is stable up to 10 knots speed, thanks to its adjustable centerboard equipped with different-sized sinkers (30 grams – 100 grams – 200 grams). Its rugged body and the absence of external buttons make it very resistant to pressure, speed and shocks. The Hook-Eye Sport Fishing Action Cam is free to slide on the fishing line and does not need knots and line cutting in order to mount it. The steel cable provided in the starter kit can also be used to further secure the cam to the line. This will not prevent it to slide back and forth on the line.
- No extra casing needed – No external buttons and switches – Magnetic activation
- Hydrodynamic rugged body – Waterproof up to 590 ft (180 mts) depth
- Built-in powerful LED lighting system – automatic activation based on light conditions
- Built-in Microphone
- FULL HD – 1080p 30fps, 1080p 25fps, 720p 30fps, 720p 25fps, 720p 60fps, 720p 50fps
- Auto, pre-set and user-defined White Balance
- Auto and user selectable exposure level
- 3-hour continuous recording – Standby mode
- MP4 le format H264 codec
- 2000mAh changeable rechargeable LiPo battery – 3 hours
- Micro SD card class 10 or higher recommended – 32 GB card supported
- Easy file based configuration
- User updatable firmware
- Coated electronics
- All-glass high-quality 7 element TV coated lens
- Wide angle lens F1.8 140°
- High Sensitivity CMOS imaging sensor for low light performance
- Back frame filter bay for optical filters on lens and lights
- Centerboard with changeable weight system
- Dual fishing line hooking system
- Back frame accessory bay
- Bottom accessory rail
- Silica gel housing for anti-moisture
Don’t miss anything! Hook-Eye Cam Review by Antonio Amaral
A beautiful and accurate review of Hook-Eye Sportfishing Camera has been published by Antonio Amaral on the renowned Brasilian magazine “Pesca & Companhia”, which dedicated three pages to Hook-Eye Cam review. Captain “Tuba” Amaral has been a professional charter captain his entire working life, first southwest of Rio at Ilhabela […]
Sportfishing Cameras and Hook-Eye Comparison
Hook-Eye Sportfishing Action Camera has been specifically developed to enable anglers visually to record their deep-sea exploits. Thanks to its unique hydrodynamic design and line attachment system, Hook-Eye is free to slide on the line and swim with the lure, recording everything without ever interfering with fishing action. Furthermore, you never […]
Hook-Eye Tungsten Sinkers
Why do we use tungsten sinkers? Today every angler is committed to preserving fish and fishing environment. As environmental concerns grow and the awareness regarding the toxicity of lead increases, more and more anglers are turning towards tungsten as their material of choice for weighted applications. What’s more, tungsten, having a […]
HOOK-EYE CAM SUCCESS AT MIAMI BOAT SHOW
After 2 years of thorough testing all over the world, from Europe to Cabo Verde to Australia, Hook-Eye Underwater Sportfishing Action cam has been successfully presented to public during the Miami International Boat Show from February 16th to 20th, 2017. Sea-life lovers have been introduced to this amazing new action […]