The Hook-Eye Underwater Camera was built for action. Its totally hassle-free setup together with the exclusive scuba diving handle grip will make your dive filming as simple as ever. No casing needed, built-in led system and pre-defined user’s settings… just switch it on with the magnetic wristband and go explore!
HOOK-EYE EASY USE – It is thought and easy to use. Its settings are pre-defined and it can be turned on and off just with the magnetic wristband supplied with it… so you can even let your children enjoy it! Furthermore, the cam is buoyant and will just swim with you or float to surface in case you drop it in the water.
The Hook-Eye Action Cam is provided with an automatic LED light system which can switch automatically on and off according to light conditions.
The cam is able to record a fullHD video(1920×1080) for 3 hours with its fully-charged battery pack.
No casing needed! The Hook-Eye can operate in depths as low as 590 feet (180 meters) below the surface without any additional housing.
Because of its unique design and toughness, it does not need underwater casing and it is small and light to take underwater.
- No extra casing needed – No external buttons and switches – Magnetic activation
- Hydrodynamic rugged body – Waterproof up to 590 ft (180 mts) depth
- Built-in powerful LED lighting system – automatic activation based on light conditions
- Built-in Microphone
- FULL HD – 1080p 30fps, 1080p 25fps, 720p 30fps, 720p 25fps, 720p 60fps, 720p 50fps
- Auto, pre-set and user-defined White Balance
- Auto and user selectable exposure level
- 3-hour continuous recording – Standby mode
- MP4 le format H264 codec
- 2000mAh changeable rechargeable LiPo battery – 3 hours
- Micro SD card class 10 or higher recommended – 32 GB card supported
- Easy file based configuration
- User updatable firmware
- Coated electronics
- All-glass high-quality 7 element TV coated lens
- Wide angle lens F1.8 140°
- High Sensitivity CMOS imaging sensor for low light performance
- Back frame filter bay for optical filters on lens and lights
- Back frame accessory bay
- Bottom accessory rail
- Silica gel housing for anti-moisture
Don’t miss anything! Hook-Eye Cam Review by Antonio Amaral
A beautiful and accurate review of Hook-Eye Sportfishing Camera has been published by Antonio Amaral on the renowned Brasilian magazine “Pesca & Companhia”, which dedicated three pages to Hook-Eye Cam review. Captain “Tuba” Amaral has been a professional charter captain his entire working life, first southwest of Rio at Ilhabela […]
Sportfishing Cameras and Hook-Eye Comparison
Hook-Eye Sportfishing Action Camera has been specifically developed to enable anglers visually to record their deep-sea exploits. Thanks to its unique hydrodynamic design and line attachment system, Hook-Eye is free to slide on the line and swim with the lure, recording everything without ever interfering with fishing action. Furthermore, you never […]
Hook-Eye Tungsten Sinkers
Why do we use tungsten sinkers? Today every angler is committed to preserving fish and fishing environment. As environmental concerns grow and the awareness regarding the toxicity of lead increases, more and more anglers are turning towards tungsten as their material of choice for weighted applications. What’s more, tungsten, having a […]
HOOK-EYE CAM SUCCESS AT MIAMI BOAT SHOW
After 2 years of thorough testing all over the world, from Europe to Cabo Verde to Australia, Hook-Eye Underwater Sportfishing Action cam has been successfully presented to public during the Miami International Boat Show from February 16th to 20th, 2017. Sea-life lovers have been introduced to this amazing new action […]