WARRANTY – REPLACEMENT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS & RETURN POLICY
E-EYE INC. WARRANTY:
E-Eye Inc. will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty below.
1. All of our Hook-Eye Cameras are accurately tested before and after the manufacturing process with precise functionality tests, under pressure and inside climatic rooms, in order to guarantee a product capable of resisting harsh conditions of use.
E-Eye Inc. products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
E-Eye Inc.’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at E-Eye’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. E-Eye Inc. assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall E-Eye Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts.
2. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
3. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Defects or malfunctions caused by damage resulting from improper care, misuse or abuse of this product, or operation of this product contrary to the instructions contained in the owner’s manual
- WATER DAMAGE – Water damages can be caused by incorrect maintenance of the double O-ring, which guarantees the camera to be waterproof. Dirt and fragments may compromise the camera waterproofness, allowing water to enter. Must always check the O-ring’s cleanliness, if damaged please replace with an original one. In order to clean it, use your finger wet with clean water or saliva. Do not attempt to use salt water. Water damage can also be caused by case deformation due to excessive heat, occurring when the camera is left too long under the sun or close to heat sources.
- OXIDATION – Although the camera features coated electronics, it must not be left open on the boat or in any other salty environment without the hermetic cap. This can cause the oxidation of plugs such as those on the USB port, micro SD card and battery, which can cause malfunctioning or damages.
- PRESSURE -The Hook Eye camera has been tested up to 180mt/590 feet depth. It can be used at higher depth but consequent pressure damages are not covered by warranty: excessive pressure can generate false contacts, so that the camera could turn off, switch led lights off or record irregularly when immersed, even if it seems to work properly out of the water.
- Damage caused by any transportation or shipping
- Damage caused by any modification or servicing performed by person(s) other than E-Eye Inc. authorized service facility.
- Any electronic data loss due to malfunctioning or repair of this product
- Any consequential or incidental damages resulting from any breach of warranty, express or implied, applicable to this product.
How to Return a Hook-Eye Action Cam Webstore Purchase
If you bought your product directly from E-Eye Inc. on hook-eye.us and you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, you can return it following the below procedure. Your card will be credited upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by contacting E-Eye Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Package products along with a copy of the RMA form.
Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and send to (items must be received by E-Eye Inc. within 14 days of issuing the RMA):
53043 CHIUSI (SI)
Don’t miss anything! Hook-Eye Cam Review by Antonio Amaral
A beautiful and accurate review of Hook-Eye Sportfishing Camera has been published by Antonio Amaral on the renowned Brasilian magazine “Pesca & Companhia”, which dedicated three pages to Hook-Eye Cam review. Captain “Tuba” Amaral has been a professional charter captain his entire working life, first southwest of Rio at Ilhabela […]